About OTP (One True Pairing)!

A few weeks ago, I was a little interested in the facts about OTP or one true pairing or commonly known as shipping. and those who do shipping are called shipper. if I am not wrong, the meaning is two celebrities who we think match each other and hope that they actually have a relationship according to which we imagine and expect. so many OTP is out there that circulated among celebrities and Kpop artist.

OTP is a normal thing to do when we love one couple that (may) have a chance to work together, singing one stage together, paired in a drama or (in this case kpop) by chance wearing same T-shirts, shoes, bags, bracelets or accesories.

I as people who do not really care about this sort of thing. I do not really care who my idols would later marry or have a special relationship. I just listen to the music they produce and so. later when my idol apparently dating someone who I do not like, I just wondered why they came to dating. after that, I had forgotten and did not want to take care of things that does not concern me. And still listening to their music, watching their movie and drama. 

lately as I said, I found out about Daragon (Sandara Park-GDragon) or Nyongdal or Appler. I know about this Daragon was a few years ago, it's just that I do not really pay attention. then for some reason I got interested in this OTP because so many blogs and forums and videos circulating on the internet talked about them. I ended up watching almost all video and read some of the personal blogs that discuss about this OTP. And there are many shipping out there, like Alien Couple (TOP-Park Bom), Deer-Burning Couple (Yoona-Jonghyun CNBue), and Skydragon (CL-GDragon), Darahae (Sandara Park-Donghae), etc.
I watched and read some of Skydragon and Alien couple too. In the end, i don't know what to say. hehehehe.

because I am not among those who believe the information easily, I checked back the righteousness. For example some tweets, an interview with a particular magazine and others. before I finally decided to become fans of a certain OTP, I have to make sure first everything. because I was afraid of disappointment. hehehehe. when I read about the OTP facts and watch the video, sometimes a lot of things that seem force to be matched. i am sorry. We need to keep our perception under our logic. I need to think clearly without OTP-admirer-heart intervention. Hehehehe.

I always consider the possibilities that exist. for example, in a lot of videos about daragon, mentioned on the same ring or the same shirt. but it could have been provides by wardrobe of management. or could be, the artist endorsed by the same product. Anything is possible
. before deciding that as couple-thingy, I have to see first whether other artists under same management also wears the same stuff or not.

so I tried to keep my expectations remain in
appropriate place . hahahaha. and today I found these pics. they seems wear same watch. GDragon wears this at Press Conference One of a kind world tour Beijing (3 May 2013) and Sandara wears this at Incheon airport (10 May 2013). Are those couple watches? Maybe Yes, Maybe Not.

the other hand, there are some people who do not like the OTP and their attitude that I think is inappropriate. for example by threatening, demonizing, and others.

maybe it worried by some people as well. they fear the presence of the OTP, one of the artists that they admire will have more anti-fans and they tried to cover up the signs of their relationship until the OTP reveals itself.

whatever our attitude, I think we are just fans. we like a particular artist with different levels of love and different causes. but we must bear in mind that the artists that we admire are human. and as humans we know how it feels when there are people who talked bad about us. so I think we have to be wise about kind of shipping out there

Happy Shipping people!

Comments

Popular Posts