Airport Fashion : Jessica SNSD

I love her style. The first is that she always looks simple but sophisticated, in my opinion. because the layering technique she uses when she mix and match a few pieces of clothing, being the one thing that makes me love with how she dressed. The second was because I was a Muslim and I wear hijab. then I found out that she gave me inspiration and references how to dress in layering technique that she showed on her airport fashion. just information, I like all of jackets, coats, and a loose sweater she wore.

 
 
 
 
 
 I love-love-love this sweater!
 
 
Personally, i love this style the most. three pieces of clothes and wear them together at the same time. Sweater, button up and tee at the same time. they are the type of clothes that each one gives a different impression and of course different texture.
 

Comments

Popular Posts