Happy February : 5 Things To Be Thankful (NOT ONLY) For Today

The first is, I'm still alive. I breathe. I was given the opportunity by God to breathe oxygen every second. I was given the opportunity to wake up this morning and through the day as a way to live better than yesterday.

I am still physically and mentally healthier. that I often forget to be thankful for. I still have a healthy body, young and strong. I was able to do anything without being obstructed by the unstable condition of the body. when I watch the news on television and found that there are very many people who are physically disabled, mentally ill, and others who are sick but trying to get treatment and are not well served. because they do not have the money or are there other factors. I was so sad to see it all.
I am very grateful to God who has given immense pleasure to my life by giving health.

I still have parents and family who love me as I am. with all the advantages and disadvantages that I have, my family still loves me wholeheartedly. although they did not tell me. I know they'll be there beside me like now when I have experienced the trials of the gods.
sometimes people forget about the importance of family when they already have a boyfriend / girlfriend. they only focus on his girlfriend/ her boyfriend and set aside his own family.
 

I can still eat good food. This really will be a lot of things I'm grateful for today. I can still eat rice and side dishes today. I do not eat rice and salt or rice and soy sauce. I am grateful today I can eat rice and fried shrimp. I can still eat ice cream that I bought yesterday. I can still eat delicious cakes this morning. I realize that many people are still struggling to meet the needs of these biological. many people are still eating only with soy sauce, crackers and salt.

I live in a comfortable home. I live in a house that can protect me from the heat and rain. I can still sleep on a comfortable spring bed. I can still feel the cool air with a fan. many people are still living under bridges, in cardboard houses, in the cart. I really should be grateful with what god has given to me and my family. I can still pee and shower in the comfortable place, not in a public bathroom.
 
I promised to myself that I would write down five things to be thankful for again every day.

Comments

Popular Posts