About OTP 2 : Don't Over Analyse and Get Obsess

Like I said before that I am daragon fans (truthfully I love pandara more! Hehehe). I don’t wanna be someone who blindly only with everything about daragon, so I watched some of daragon video as much as I watched skydragon video. That because I wanna see these pairings from various perspective too. 
 
Not Legit.

Both fans have investigation (they must be hired by FBI. Hehehe) about everything, like ring, bracelet, shirt, shoes, interviews, and everything. Yeah Korean well known for couple thingy when they have relationship. So from what I read, Korean couple always has couple ring, couple shirt, etc. I am not gonna lie, from my point of view both of shippers sometimes force some hints or evidences. I fully understand because when we shipping two person, we unconsciously will try to match every single thing from them not only physical evidences but also gestures, expression, (seriously) everything. And I am not gonna lie, I did that too! Hehehee.

When Dara wears shirt, I will “Okay, that shirt looks familiar!” then I will digging old photos and watch some video of bigbang. Hehehe. I feel like this is treasure hunt. Then my sister told me “Please, don’t connect every single thing like that!”

Then I realized, hard to define couple thing from bigbang and 2NE1 because they all love accessories and shoes. And share clothes too. Like certain shoes. First CL wears it, then Dara, then GD, then Seungri, then Daesung. Hahaha. So confusing. So I decided that accessories is not legit hints for couple thing in YGE.    

What’s make me disappoint?

When I watched Daragon video in Youtube, sometimes skydragon fans leave a comment that make daragon uncomfortable. Same thing happen in skydragon video too, daragon fans will butted in and leave a comment. And then It would end up with “if you don’t like our couple/OTP, why you watched the video and even leave a comment.” Hehehehe. Am I right??

I understand, both of fans implicitly want to say “you need to see from different angle like me” Yeah, I think that the main meaning, sort of. But in reality some of them failed to convey that message to others.


In some video, both of fans spazzing in the right track. Skydragon in skydragon video. Daragon in daragon video. But, I don’t know why, from the comment that I read, gives me a vibe that some skydragon fans dislike Dara, and some Daragon fans dislike CL. Uggghh!!! Yes, I know not all skydragon and daragon fans are blackjack or VIP or both. But I love CL and Dara. I am big fans of Chaera too. They are both adorable. Yeah I hope it just me and my confuse heart.

I love Dara, CL, Minzy and Bom. 2NE1 Nolza!!!! (a time for fangirling!). LOL.

Aside from shipping, I believe that Chaerin and Dara have really close relationship. 

Why so serious?

“Why you like daragon? They didn’t even have real interaction? They only have interaction in stage which is scripted! GD and CL show a lot skinship, they hug, they hang out together, go to shopping, go to London! Look at them when they perform the leader……….”

Then I just nodding and slowly I understand that my friend (or maybe some of skydragon fans) see their relationship from that angle. From their skinship, their friendship, and how they look so comfortable when they are together. I know I know. We just have different perspective, so we both have different perception. But it doesn’t mean we hate each other. I respect her perception and vice versa.

 
I found something interesting. 

These are picture from CL Instagram about two months ago, i think. The caption makes me curious!



As a daragon fans, I found it very interesting. A few days ago, Dara on her Line said that she took 50% of CL picture in her Instagram. So I think, CL caption in her instagram almost 2 month ago refers to Dara. I guess CL forgot that she wrote the caption. Hihihi. I don’t know about others, it’s truly my perception. Because I’ve never read about this things in some daragon video or daragon forum before. Or I just left behind??

From skydragon perspective, that picture took by CL, so it’s selca. And the caption (of course) refer to herself. So she is the girlfriend of someone. And in the previous picture, CL wrote caption like ‘took by GDGDBABYBABY’, so from skydragon perspective, those two pictures have connection. ‘thereisnophotographerlikeyourgirlfriend’ means ‘there is no photographer like GD’s girlfriend’

Soooooo which one do you prefer? 

Same thing is…… Both fans doesn’t know which one is true. We just choose to believe in something yet confirm is real. It could be Daragon is true. But It could be skydragon is true. It could be both of them aren’t true. It could be Kiko is his girlfriend or someone else. So do not call daragon shipper is delusional, because 90% shipper (even more I believe) is delusional.

So, why so serious? Make it fun. Let’s respect each other perspective and keep falling in love!

Comments

Popular Posts