25 Random Facts About ME!

1. I'm scared of lightning
2. I was afraid of cat, and the fear increased when I met a kitten.


3. I can drive a motorcycle three months ago
4. I like watching other people around, wondering what they were thinking at the time and observing their body language.
5. I ever skip breakfast and fill my stomach till the evening and it was just a gallon of ice cream.
6. I sometimes know what people are going to talk about before they say it to me
7. I could eat a certain food in large numbers when I really liked it at the time.
8. During college, I moved from the boarding house five times because they feel uncomfortable.
9. I ever loved the same man for more than three years. stupidly, I did not dare to express my love and let him go. Now he's married to someone else. I admit that I am stupid in this case.
10. A few days ago, I was hit by a motorcycle.
11. A few months ago, my toe nail almost uprooted.
12. Actually I like spicy food, but because I wanted to be a singer, I am trying to reduce it. now after being at home, I always eat spicy food.
13.
I can not eat catfish because My family believes that our ancestors had been saved by a catfish.
14. I can cook when I want to cook. My masterpiece is spaghetti and meatballs.
 
15. I can not tell where north, south, west and east. when I had to go to a friend's house, she gave instructions using the location of the sun is at that time.
16. I sometimes keep silent for a moment and think when I have to show where the right and left.
 
17. I am addicted to Cut The Rope. 
18. I want to buy a snake and keep it at home. 
19. I think I ate too much intestine. I will eat the intestines are cooked in any way. 
20.  I am super picky. about anything and everything. YES! I am Virgo.
21. I always plan everything. because now my life is not in according with the plan, I was a little disappointed. So Now I am learning to live spontaneously and try not to plan anything. 
22. I drink about 2 liter of water per day  
23. I never eat pork and drink alcohol
24. I eat a lot. a lot. but I did not gain weight more than one kilogram..
25. If i had to eat one meal forever it would be kebab turkey

Comments

Popular Posts